Auction Napa Valley is in full swing. Savvy wine lovers call Auction Napa Valley the must-attend charity food and wine event because it brings together Napa Valley’s extraordinary wines, evocative scenery, culinary wonders, legendary hospitality, collaborative spirit and nurturing generosity. Auction fun is not restricted to attendees: wine lovers around the world can win fantastic wines and experiences through the E-Auction.
Examples of E-Auction lots:
- Instant wine cellar with 24-bottle collection
- Private meal in a secluded, vineyard view location with ground transportation for 8
- Harvest participation experience, with lunch for 4
- Private cooking class, wine tasting and lunch for 8
- Stays at five-star resorts and secluded winery guest houses
- Chef and sommelier coming to a home anywhere in the U.S. to prepare a wine pairing meal for 8
Auction Napa Valley, taking place May 27th to June 3rd 2018, will celebrate the diverse styles, ideas and talents found within every family. The week-long event exemplifies the spirit of neighbors helping neighbors in Napa County. They have invested more than $180 million in strategic financial support for community health and children’s education since 1981. Each year, the auction proceeds help 100,000 clients of more than 25 Napa County nonprofits, from American Canyon to Calistoga. Some examples include OLE Health, Boys & Girls Clubs throughout the valley, Area Agency on Aging, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Rianda House and UpValley Family Centers.
The fourth generation Mondavi sisters of the Peter Mondavi Sr. family (Alycia, Angelina, Giovanna and Riana)take the helm as honorary chairs, the youngest and first all-female vintner chair team.
Visit – https://auctionnapavalley.org
Happening Now – https://auctionnapavalley.org/event/current
Event Schedule – https://auctionnapavalley.org/event/schedule
** Photos Courtesy Napa Valley Vintners